Sunday, September 14, 2008

Time to kick back


Well the busy season is coming to a close. Now I might have some time to work on my blog. I will try to get it up to speed and post some pictures of some of the things that took place this summer. I never was much of a writer, that is my wife's calling. I would like to start a news letter and have others send me some stories and praise reports to publish in it. I think that we all need to encourage one another. If you are interested in being a part of the newsletter, just send me a email and I will start putting it together.

2 comments:

The Downing 5 said...

Hey Papa, Nice to see you start posting again. Can't wait to see what you come up with in here for the winter!

Unknown said...

Me too! We sure had fun Sunday, we will have to do that again. I really liked that store. That will have to be placed on our to do list.