Thursday, September 18, 2008

Being in Love

Love is for ever, Love never quits, Love is about growing as a team.
Love is never easy or quick, it is a small seed that grows and grows when it is cultivated, pruned and polished. When two people fall in love the seed is planted and it will grow. I am so thankful that my seed of love is always growing even when weeds try to choke it out.
Life with out love is not life at all. I thank God daily for the love of my life and I pray that we can enjoy His blessings each and every day.
Thank you Father for the love of my life.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mike, that is special...you are an honorable man...yes there have been many weeds..many different types of weeds.. but we have mowed through them..and like all weeds you got to keep whacking at them...and now as it appears (pic)...we are growing old together..I am so very thankful that God is at the center of our lives and has been...This past year has been very difficult for me and thank you for all those extra things you did to help me.. you are a trust worthy man...I Love You!

Unknown said...

We are a team and a team is only as good as it's leader(GOD). As long as He is the leader we will never fail.

The Downing 5 said...

What a sweet post. It's refreashing to see you both working together instead of against one another. It has been a long journey to this point. Rejoice in getting there and don't allow the enemy to pull you back where you were! Love you both mucho!