Thursday, December 3, 2009

Over 7 months

Well it has been about 7 months since my last post, with no comments and most likely no visitors that leads me to believe that folks just aren't interested in the things that are happening all around us. If I posted a bunch of gossip or some meaningless nonsense I guess that more folks would follow it. Why do so many avoid reality? I know that I am not much of a writer, but that is ok. When I started this blog I thought that it would be a good way to express my views and thoughts. Well I guess that I am the only one that reads my junk. This too is ok! Maybe I need to rethink the purpose of my blog. I find it strange that on the social networks the same rule applies. If you are serious no one will join in, if you write about nothing everyone has a comment. I guess it is time to reinvent the wheel!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found it doesn't make any difference if anyone reply's or not..if I am writing what is from my heart and sharing what God is doing in MY life then I am doing what God wants me to do. If no one reply's that is ok at least I am sharing with others my heart. Sometimes we just need to share what God is doing in our lives the blessing we receive from Him..His strength that we receive each and everyday. Or maybe an obstetrical He has brought us through. No one comments on mine, but I share what goes on around me and through me. Share what God gives you through your daily devotion. We are know by our fruits!