Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sad heart and trobled mind!

Today on my wife's blog (Kays Korner) I had a chance first hand to view a video clip of a actual abortion. What a horrible site! It is MURDER! I don't know how anyone can see it any other way. What a crime. America needs to repent and abolish this horrible crime. We call ourselves civilized and educated. Abortion is murder! I ask God to forgive our nation and give us a change of heart. We worry about such trivual things and let the important things slip right on bye. What is wrong with us? Have we lost all touch with reality? If you are a child of God, washed in the blood of Jesus, You need to pray with out ceasing that God will give us the strength and courage to speak out aginst this horrible crime. Let us speak for the voice that does not have a chance to speak. There has been over 40 billion lives cut short (murdered) since this horrible law was set fourth. But yet we call ourselves civilized. If you are a child of God PLEASE support the cause aginst abortion. Let your voice be heard!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Comment on Mike's blog....

I thought for a moment ..one persons passion is not another persons passion or another persons calling is not another persons calling..we all serve in different areas of ministry..but we all serve the same God..the God of life..Abortion is an area that everyone can and should be involved in..Satan tried to put into my mind..you can't even make a difference in your family's lives how are you going to make a difference in you stand against abortion. I've always let people rob me of what God had called me to do..I've let people rejecting me rob me of life..but not with this..when I got that email from some one asking me to be a part of this..I had no idea where it came from..so I started searching it out..God has given back to me a little bit of an opportunity to be a part of what he called me to do before..and it's just a small thing I am doing...These babies are not even having the chance for life and what it has to offer..they have no say..the only say they have... is our prayers..our stand..I think back to when It was suggested I have an abortion..and I think omgosh at that age I could have easly said yes..being where I was in life..as I looked at that video clip I thought of Liz..Michael and Mandy..being pulled apart...and my heart sunk..and I asked God to forgive me..I cry because some family members just dismiss me from there lives and I wonder why people totaly ignore me..even those who say they are friends.. and I can plead my case to My Heavenly Father for them.. but these unborn babies can't ..they need us to do it for them!

The Downing 5 said...

We pray a prayer at church with the kids "Jesus I plead your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation. God end abortion and send revival to America"

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing that prayer. I will add that to my prayer list.